- The Benefits of a Family Environment
- The Harms of ‘Orphanage Tourism’ in Cambodia
- Who Is An Orphan?
- Separated Children in the Migrant Caravan
- The Anglophone Crisis of Cameroon
- Yazidi Refugees in Greece- Unaccompanied Minors Brief
- Post Ebola Orphan-Care in Liberia
The business of voluntourism: do western do-gooders actually do harm?
A holiday helping out in an orphanage can be a rewarding experience. But voluntourism supports a system that is breaking up families
By Tina Rosenberg | Thu 13 Sep 2018