Remote, Volunteer Positions, 5-10 hours per week
The Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for creating content that aligns with ONETrack International’s mission and philosophy.
We are looking for people who can help us understand how best to disseminate our story so we can fulfill the mission of ONETrack International. In this role, you would be supporting the Media & Marketing division by creating marketing collateral for our organization and, in turn, helping to promote proper orphan-care solutions around the world. If your interest has been piqued, this may be a wonderful volunteer opportunity for you and it will no doubt be as rewarding as it is impactful.
Responsibilities may include:
-Producing consistent, cohesive and high-quality design work reflecting ONETrack International’s brand voice and style
– Prioritizing and organizing creative requests to meet established deadlines; expect some tight turnarounds
-Creating high-quality materials designed to promote awareness within the broad public regarding ONETrack International’s mission and philosophy
– Working under the guidance of the Media & Marketing Director and in collaboration with the entire Media & Marketing team
– Designing and producing a wide variety of marketing materials within parameters of graphic standards and overall organizational priorities. Deliverables can include, publications, annual reports, newsletters, brochures, flyers, advertisements, static and animated digital ads, specialty items and other printed pieces
– Determining the need for photography, illustration, charts, graphs, maps and other elements to enhance the design and to most effectively convey the message
– Preparing complex electronic files for everything from full-color multi-page publications to large transit and vehicle displays
– Resizing and/or reconfiguring content to meet specific requirements for placement in a variety of channels including print, digital, out-of-home, social media, etc.
– Working with the Media & Marketing Director to manage assigned workload, track progress and ensure that projects meet deadlines
– Providing creative feedback on any existing designs or content
– Managing photo archives
1+ years’ experience in graphic design preferred, but not required
To see all of the volunteer opportunities please click here.
Interested? Let us know: