Remote, Volunteer Positions, 10-12 hours per week
The Content Creator is responsible for creating content for a variety of platforms that aligns with ONETrack International’s mission and philosophy.
We are looking for content developers who are passionate about making a difference and expressing that through creativity. Ideal candidates are people who want to figure out how to create engaging and fun content while also being able to stay true to our purpose in seeking alternative orphan-care solutions.
Responsibilities may include:
– Producing consistent, cohesive and high-quality design work reflecting ONETrack International’s brand voice and style
– Prioritizing and organizing creative requests to meet established deadlines; expect some tight turnarounds
– Creating high-quality content/materials designed to promote and expand awareness within the broad public regarding ONETrack International’s mission and philosophy
– Working under the guidance of the Media & Marketing Director and in collaboration with the entire Media & Marketing team
– Participating in planning and strategizing for marketing campaign execution, including materials/content, materials/content schedule, platforms and measurements
– Designing and producing a wide variety of marketing content/materials within parameters of graphic standards and overall organizational priorities. Deliverables can include, publications, annual reports, brochures, flyers, static and animated digital posts/messages, specialty items and other digital or printed pieces
– Determining the need for photography, illustration, charts, graphs, maps and other elements to enhance the design and to most effectively convey the message
– Preparing electronic files for everything from full-color multi-page publications to large transit and vehicle displays
– Resizing and/or reconfiguring content to meet specific requirements for placement in a variety of channels including print, digital, social media, etc
– Working with the Media & Marketing Director to manage assigned workload, track progress and ensure that projects meet deadlines
– Providing creative feedback on any existing designs or content
– Managing photo archives
1+ years’ experience in marketing, graphic design, or social media management preferred, but not required
To see all of the volunteer opportunities please click here.
Interested? Let us know: